スポンサーサイト

上記の広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。
新しい記事を書く事で広告が消せます。

Multilingual counseling services on schooling

As is often said, the first year of elementary school, junior high school or high school is tough for new students. If they do things will in the first year of school life, it will be easier for them to gain promotion to second grade. A high school teacher who works for a night high school located in Ota city once told us that only 60% of the first graders can become a junior while the other 40%-first graders drop out or remain in the same grade.
In addition, we are afraid that many a student is still suffering aftereffects of the Great East Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami, and fears of being exposed to radiation.

With these in mind, ICC (Interpeople Community Center) Ota offers multilingual consultation services for foreign parents and their school children living in and around Ota city Tokyo.
Educational or school related issues will be handled by ICC counselors and ex-teachers who worked in Ota city.

【Time and Date】 13:00 – 17:00, Saturday, May 28
【Place】 Classroom, mics Ota, 5-minutes’ walk from East Exit, Kamata Station on the Keihin Tohoku Line JR.
【Languages】 Japanese, English, Chinese, Tagalog, Thai, Bengali, Spanish and some other foreign languages.

☆Free counseling and no reservation required.
☆Confidentiality is strictly observed.

Sponsored: Interpeople Community Center, Ota
For detail, call Mr. Hirata or Toyota in Japanese, English or Tagalog at 03-6424-8822.


★Free, written information will be given on education and schooling on the day.

コメント

非公開コメント

プロフィール

レガートおおた

Author:レガートおおた
レガートおおた
多言語情報相談デスク
Interpeople Community Center
開設時間 Open Hour
月~金 Monday to Friday 10:00~16:00
日  Sunday 13:00~17:00
開設場所 Place
大田区蒲田5-13-26
大田区消費者生活センター1F
5-13-26, Kamata, Ota-ku
Ota Consumer Centre
電話 Telephone    03-6424-8822
ファックス Fax 03-5710-6330
対応言語 Languages
月曜日 Monday
中国語 英語 タガログ語
Chinese,English,Tagalog
火曜日 Tuesday
中国語 タガログ語 ベトナム語(隔週)
Chinese,Tagalog
and Vietnamese(Biweekly)
水曜日 Wednesday
中国語 韓国語(隔週)
Chinese and Korean(Biweekly)
木曜日 Thursday
中国語語 タガログ語
Chinese and Tagalog
金曜日 Friday
中国語
Chinese
活動内容
外国語による相談
区役所関係窓口への随行、各種手続サポート
区施設(蒲田地区)への通訳派遣
多文化共生に関する情報収集及び提供
交流コーナー など

最新記事
最新コメント
最新トラックバック
月別アーカイブ
カテゴリ
FC2カウンター
検索フォーム
RSSリンクの表示
リンク
ブロとも申請フォーム

この人とブロともになる

QRコード
QRコード
上記広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書くことで広告を消せます。